I love Abilene, Texas. My family moved to Abilene in 1990. After living in San Antonio, Texas, all my life, I wasn’t sure I would adjust to this West Texas community but it has been nothing short of wonderful. My family loves the community and schools.
I am married to my high school sweetheart, Roger Spivey, and we have three beautiful daughters and three grandsons, Owen born in 2008, Hudson in 2012 and Graham in 2012.
Our oldest daughter, Traci, is a graduate of Texas Tech University and married to Matthew Poynor, who is also an Engineering graduate of Texas Tech University. Our middle daughter, Ashley, majored in Education at Hardin Simmons University and married to Jesse Marshall, who is also a graduate of Hardin Simmons. Ashley & Jesse live in Denton, TX. Our youngest daughter, Jessica, majored in Education at McMurry University and married to Jayton Carroll, who is also a graduate of McMurry. Jessica and Jayton live in Abilene..
Our babies are our miniature schnauzers, PJ and Roxie. We are members of the Beltway Baptist Church and active in the Emmaus Community.
I am a goal-oriented person and love serving others. I worked for a motivational coaching team called Southwest Winners in San Antonio where I learned time management and the importance of team work. I use these skills today in my real estate business.
Serving you is what I do best!
- Licensed REALTOR® since 1994
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- GRI – Graduate of Real Institute
- TAHS – Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
- ASP Professional Stager
- Member of Abilene Board of REALTORS®
- Member of the Texas Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- WCR – Women’s Council of Realtors
- WCR – President, 2006 and 2007
- ABOR Board of Directors ’06, ’07, ’08, ’09, ’10
- Relocation Director 1993-1996
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2014
- Ray Scott Distinguished Service Award 2013 – Abilene Board of Realtors
- RE/MAX of Abilene – Agent of the Year 2009
- WCR – Member of the Year 2007
- Experienced with USAA Mover’s Advantage
- Military Relocation Specialist
- Boys and Girls Club Supporter
- Children’s Miracle Network Supporter
- Executive Board Member of several booster clubs
About RE/MAX of Abilene
Margie Peck has been the broker of RE/MAX of Abilene since 1988. The Abilene RE/MAX office is full of enthusiastic, experienced Real Estate Professionals. This office holds 39% of the market share in Abilene by total listing side volume. The next closest competitor is at only 17.04%. Our office goal is to provide excellent customer service and exceed 40% of the market share in 2008.